Half-Day Tour of Braga from Porto
Wander through the alleys and streets of an ancient Portuguese town steeped in religion and history. Visit the mountain town of Braga's most iconic sanctuaries on a guided tour.
What You Will Do
- Gaze at the gilded ceilings of the Braga Cathedral, built in the 16th century with a prominent place in the history of the Iberian Peninsula
- Join the ranks of thousands of pilgrims who have traveled 381 feet above sea level to the Bom Jesus Sanctuary for a panoramic view of the city
- Soak in the views from the Sameiro Sanctuary, a favorite spot to watch the sunset and sit in peace
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from your hotel that gets you there and back in style
- Bottled water
- Driver and guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and fees
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Guided tour
Please bring spending money for food and souvenirs.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.
- 1 Rating