- 24 Ratings
Half-Day Single Person Kayak Rental in Tampa
Spend half the day in the water with your own kayak as you explore the turquoise waters of Tampa. Paddle over gentle waves as you relax in the bright sun and warm breeze.
What You Will Do
- Discover the parts of Tampa you want to see on a half-day paddle that gives you the freedom to explore
- Hop into your own one-person kayak equipped with a high-back seat to glide over Gulf waves
- Get all the gear and equipment you need, including a paddle, a life jacket and a whistle
- Grab a map of the surrounding area to chart a course for fun along the white shores of Tampa
- Single person kayak rental
- Paddle, life jacket and whistle
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 24 Ratings
Everyone is very professional and nice. They gave us great directions to the springs and possible manatee locations. I will definitely be returning.
The staff was great. Answered all my questions, were very helpfull and friendly. Definitely coming back again.
Easy to make a reservation, reasonable prices and the boat dock help was great, but the help inside the office was a bit grumpy!
The staff were all so friendly and helpful...see you next year!
Super informative, easy. Nice people
Staff very friendly and helpful with information. kayaks in good condition. Great experience.
Had a great time. Marty (the lady at the counter) was very kind and helpful. We rented kayaks and wetsuits. Marty gave us a map to the Three Sisters, as well as other springs, and we spent a great afternoon swimming with manatees. Will go to Cap'n Mike's again. Don't forget to ask Marty for recommendations on restaurants. She won't steer you wrong.
Nice people, good environment, good equipment.
Reservations were easy and reasonable. The service was excellent.
Love the set up..Nice friendly people..Every thing you need right there!!
I had a grand ol' time!
It was a great time and easy.