- 28 Ratings
Half-Day Rafting Trip in Frisco
Hold on tight on this aquatic adventure that takes you down the white waters of Colorado. Bask in the warm morning sun as you paddle your way around rocks and logs, while enjoying all that this outdoor paradise has to offer.
What You Will Do
- Get set for a wild time rafting down one of Colorado's most thrilling rivers
- Let the current pull you along between rocky canyons and rural cabins, while you take on fast-moving rapids
- Take a break from the paddling to go for a swim in a hot spring or leap off rocky cliffs for a big splash
- Head down the river with a professional and knowledgeable guide, who years of experience to make sure you see the best of Colorado
- Half-day guided rafting trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 28 Ratings
When I talked to April on the phone to question if my 5 year old was big enough to go, I got a wonderful feeling about this company. I was able to talk to a real person who was so friendly! I called other companies but this one I kept coming back to and I am so glad I did! It was the best rafting trip I could have imagined! We were greeted by Bill and he introduced us to his new driver Kirsten. She was wonderful! She answered our questions on the way to Pumphouse and joked around with the kids. Scott and Micah were amazing guides. They kept the kids attention and had fun with them, even answered the bagillion questions they had. I loved the fact that we were able to stop and see sites along the way and other companies with rafts plum full passed right by! WE loved learning the history from both guides and loved getting to sit in the hot springs and jump from Jump Rock. Eddie the river dog was an extra plus on the ride as my boys (age 10 and 5) loved petting him and watching him raft the rapids. We loved the surprise water guns to attack the other boats with. The whole trip was full of laughs and smiles (especially after the boys made the imfamous 30 ft jump off jump rock. They both wanted to go rafting everyday. We will for sure be booking another trip with Paddle Colorado the next time we come to Colorado! The entire experience was awesome!