Half Day Private Fishing Trip on the Klamath River
Coast through crystal clear waters on a leisurely half day fishing trip, down the Klamath River. Relax in your enchanting surroundings as you enjoy the quiet of a private fishing trip, in fertile waters full of salmon, and steelhead.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard a 21 foot jetboat that's perfect for touring these natural waters that are so clear you can practically see the fish you're about to catch
- Cast your rod on the second largest river in California, the Klamath, known for its large fish populations who migrate here to spawn – it is a fisherman's paradise
- Take advantage of your guide's experience to discover the best spots, that are teeming with salmon and steelhead
- When you're not zoned in on the fishing, gaze at the enchanting natural surroundings of this section of Northern California
- Unlimited river access on a 21 foot jetboat
- Fishing and wading advice
- Coffee, soft drinks, and water
- Digital photos of your fishing experience
Bring your fishing license, layered clothes, fall rain gear, felt sole waders, camera, sunglasses, and lunch.
30 day refund for deposits.