- 9 Ratings
Half-Day Morning Bus Tour from Anchorage to Seward
Check out Alaskan sights from the comfort of your bus seat on a guided tour. Take in the natural beauty of this northernmost state, make a pitstop at a wildlife conservation center and see local creatures up-close.
What You Will Do
- Journey through Alaska on a guided adventure that starts in Anchorage and ends in Seward
- Get out and explore picturesque spots, including Beluga Point and Summit Lake, snapping photos along the way
- Make a pitstop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center: See all sorts of animals, including moose, caribou, bison and bears
- Learn about local history and culture through the commentary of a professional guide
- Half-day guided tour
- One-hour conversation tour
- 9 Ratings
The experience and senery was amazing. The driver was very informative and bad the drive down worth it.
The bus was pretty old and somewhat beat up. Other than that very much enjoyed the tour.
James was on time and made sure we all had a great adventure to the ship. This was the best way to transfer from anchorage to the ship. No crowds and we were able to stop for photos and see the wildlife. Highly recommend this trip
We like to travel in small groups as it is more personal that why we went this way
Our driver Janine was outstanding. She was an excellent driver, always focused on safety. She provide us with an outstanding narration the whole way through. We travel a lot andI can easily say she was one of our best guides ever!