- 1 Rating
Half-Day Interactive Animal Habitats Tour in Spring
Enter the world of the wild kingdom with this experience at an exotic zoo that's perfect for young children. With the help of zookeepers, kids discover the wondrous world of how animals make their homes.
What You Will Do
- Introduce your child to the wild kingdom with a fun day at this zoo that's home to all sorts of exotic animals
- Get an up-close encounter with plenty of uncommon animals, including a sloth, kangaroo and warthog—all under the watchful eye of a trained professional
- Learn which animals prefer which living style and why as you interact with these friendly critters
- Bring along bottled water and a snack to refuel throughout the day-long fun of hanging out with your new furry friends
- Six-hour zoo camp for kids
This experience is for children between 5 and 12 years of age.
All sales are final but you may reschedule for an additional $25 fee.
- 1 Rating
Every day of camp is different not just on theme but based on the kids attending and the activities of animals. While my boys know they will enjoy camp, it seems there is always something new for them to come home and tell me about.