Mount up for an incredible horseback ride through the rugged terrain of Mexico on your to the small town of San Miguel. Enjoy a quick lesson that will teach you how to handle your ride, then explore cattle ranches and the rural countryside.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Mount up on a friendly and obedient horse that makes riding through the Mexican countryside fun and unforgettable
- Get a quick lesson from the professionals, who have you riding confidently in no time
- Explore cattle ranches that give you an authentic experience in the heart of the Mexican countryside
- Listen to your guides colorful stories about life outside the city, as well as lessons about local flora and fauna
- Head to the bottom of a canyon and gallop along a creek for some heart-pounding fun
- Sit down for a delicious meal full of regional delights
- You have the option to add some extra fun with a rappelling adventure
- Comprehensive instruction and riding lesson
- Horseback ride
- Ranch-style meal
Not suitable for pregnant women. Four person minimum.
A minimum of 72 hours notice in advance to cancel the activity, otherwise you will be billed 50% of the payment.
Feb 25, 2019
It was a spectacular ride. Saw so many beautiful things and the lunch they provided for us was fabulous
Apr 8, 2018
Had a great riding and repelling. There was plenty of help for novice riders!
Jun 26, 2017
Hello, first of all, the staff were extremely friendly and experienced, giving great instructions. The route and views were fantastic, as was the lunch afterwards. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed with the fact that we ran over an hour and a half over the time schedule; I had asked repeatedly on the phone when booking and had been assured we would be finished by 2pm. With this in mind, I booked the experience because my mother-in-law was joining us on our San Miguel trip for my husband's birthday and she was not taking part in the riding, but Coyote Canyon Adventures booked her a taxi to join us at the Casita for lunch. As it turned out, we were part of a rather large group, a number of whom wanted to abseil when we got to the top of the Canyon (I had not been warned about this and the rest of us had to sit around waiting up there for about an hour)- meanwhile my mother-in-law's taxi does not show up and she has been waiting outside the house we were staying at; no one contacts me. Finally the excuse was that they didn't have her number!! She did make it in the end, but I just wish I had organized it all myself! Overall, the larger group made the experience a little slow. Furthermore, I went to great lengths to organize the experience so that my mother-in-law would be able to join us and enjoy her son's birthday with him, so I was a bit frustrated that it didn't work out. I wouldn't have minded if I had been warned in advance that the tour might run over time, but I had specifically asked about this and been assured that you never run later than 2pm.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year