- Mount up on a friendly and obedient horse that makes riding through the Mexican countryside fun and unforgettable
- Get a quick lesson from the professionals, who have you riding confidently in no time
- Explore cattle ranches that give you an authentic experience in the heart of the Mexican countryside
- Listen to your guides colorful stories about life outside the city, as well as lessons about local flora and fauna
- Head to the bottom of a canyon and gallop along a creek for some heart-pounding fun
- Sit down for a delicious meal full of regional delights
- You have the option to add some extra fun with a rappelling adventure
- Comprehensive instruction and riding lesson
- Horseback ride
- Ranch-style meal
Not suitable for pregnant women. Four person minimum.
A minimum of 72 hours notice in advance to cancel the activity, otherwise you will be billed 50% of the payment.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Hot Air Balloon Ride with Breakfast Over San Miguel de Allende
See the breathtaking beauty of San Miguel de Allende from the sky on a charming hot air balloon ride that takes you from a few feet above the ground to hundreds of feet in the sky. Gaze out over the city and the stunning beauty of the surrounding country.
Horseback Ride in Coyote Canyon & Pyramid Tour near San Miguel de Allende
Take a two-part tour into the heart of Mexico for a combination of horseback riding and exploring the Canada de la Virgen Pyramids. Fly down dusty trails, through deep canyons, and along dry riverbeds as you take in the rugged beauty of the Mexican wilderness.