- 70 Ratings
Half-Day Horseback Ride in Coyote Canyon near San Miguel de Allende
Mount up for an incredible horseback ride through the rugged terrain of Mexico on your to the small town of San Miguel. Enjoy a quick lesson that will teach you how to handle your ride, then explore cattle ranches and the rural countryside.
What You Will Do
- Mount up on a friendly and obedient horse that makes riding through the Mexican countryside fun and unforgettable
- Get a quick lesson from the professionals, who have you riding confidently in no time
- Explore cattle ranches that give you an authentic experience in the heart of the Mexican countryside
- Listen to your guides colorful stories about life outside the city, as well as lessons about local flora and fauna
- Head to the bottom of a canyon and gallop along a creek for some heart-pounding fun
- Sit down for a delicious meal full of regional delights
- You have the option to add some extra fun with a rappelling adventure
- Comprehensive instruction and riding lesson
- Horseback ride
- Ranch-style meal
Not suitable for pregnant women. Four person minimum.
A minimum of 72 hours notice in advance to cancel the activity, otherwise you will be billed 50% of the payment.
- 70 Ratings
Had a great riding and repelling. There was plenty of help for novice riders!