Explore the eclectic offerings of the mountainous city of Porto in Northern Portugal. Visit the city’s most iconic landmarks and enjoy a tasting of its eponymous drink, port wine.
- Wander past colorful houses and elaborate cathedrals as you make your way through Porto
- Visit popular destinations, including Clérigos Tower, Lello’s Bookshop, Aliados Avenue and the Sé Cathedral of Oporto
- Mingle with fellow foodies at the end of the trip with a wine and snack tasting in a typical house in the center of town
- Shop like a local at the popular Bolhão Market, brimming with fresh produce, fish and meats
- Guided tour of Porto
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
Please bring extra money for a meal and personal spending. Morning and afternoon tours available. Must be at least 18 to drink.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Half-Day Guided Tour of Porto
Discover the unique charm of Porto as you meet the city’s friendly residents and visit important cultural sites on a private half-day tour. See decadent architectural designs, visit towering cathedrals, tour a lively historical district and more.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Private Tour of Santiago de Compostela from Porto
Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city’s past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins