Half-Day Guided Tour of Lisbon
Discover Portugal's coastal capital on a tour to some of Lisbon's most stunning attractions. See beautiful towers and sculptures, walk through charming neighborhoods and taste authentic Port wine.
What You Will Do
- Visit the Church of the Jeronimos Monastery to marvel at its vaulted ceilings, imposing pillars and decadent design
- Admire Belém Tower's imposing limestone structure and gothic Portuguese architectural style on the northern bank of the Tagus River
- Marvel at the Monument to the Discoveries's curved structure, intricate design elements and detailed sculptural figures
- Stroll through the Alfama neighborhood's charming streets and alleys, which are paved "the Portuguese" way
- Taste delicious Port wine from a local store and tour the city's main squares, including Commerce Square, Rossio and Marques de Pombal
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Must be at least 18 to drink.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.