Half-Day Guided Stand-Up Paddle Trip in Moab
Learn to stand-up paddle board from an expert instructor on a mellow stretch of the Colorado River. Discover this popular aquatic activity and get wet as you spend three hours exploring the area.
What You Will Do
- Learn the basics of stand-up-paddle boarding with a professional river guide and instructor on a calm section of the Colorado River
- Soak up the sun and take in scenic banks teeming with vegetation as you paddle down the river
- Breathe in the fresh air and gaze at the stunning canyon scenery and get a top-notch core workout as you practice a new skill
- Enjoy top-notch HALA stand-up paddle boards, the gold standard in inflatable stand-up paddleboards
- All gear
- Optional wetsuit rental available
Please bring a water bottle and clothing that can get wet. It is highly recommended that you bring a snug fitting hat and retainers for your eyewear. Please be prepared to get wet. Youth are ages 10-17 and adults are 18 years and older. All guests will need to read and sign a liability waiver to participate.
Full refund minus $8 per person booking fee for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings