Half-Day Food & Wine Tour in Porto
Taste an array of Mediterranean cuisine on a half-day tour of Porto. Sample traditional food and drinks as you tour this beautiful and history-filled city.
What You Will Do
- Wander past colorful houses and elaborate cathedrals on a tour through Porto's old city as you hunt for wines and cheeses
- Sample a selection of famous Portuguese dishes, from traditional cream pies with sweet espressos to spicy chorizo with rice and local vegetables
- Shop like a local at the popular Bolhão Market, which is brimming with fresh produce, fish and meats
- Mingle with fellow foodies at the end of the trip over a shared wine and snack tasting in a typical house in the center of town
- Bottled water, coffee, custard tart and snacks
- Wine tasting
- Driver and guide with private vehicle
- Round-trip transportation
Please bring extra cash for meals and souvenir shopping. Must be at least 18 years old to drink.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.