- 83 Ratings
Half-Day Fishing Trip near Galveston Island
Cast away on a fishing trip in Galveston. Cruise through waters teeming with fish as your experienced captain guides you to sunken ships and structures to reel in a great catch.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a guided fishing adventure off Galveston Island, a barrier island on the Gulf Coast with over 30 miles of beautiful beaches and more
- Set sail to Galveston Jetties, a five-mile-long natural structure that provides a safe harbor for ships to come in
- Check out sunken ships and underwater structures that are known for having the largest concentration of fish, including bull reds and speckled trout
- Enjoy the fascinating views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships and more
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice and cleaning your catch
Please do not bring hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, or bananas.
- 83 Ratings
The trip was incredible. Captain Jonathan was so nice, helpful and great with my kids. We caught a lot of fish and many were very big too! It was an amazing experience and I would definitely do it again. I highly recommend this company and trip!
Great day. Well taken care of and caught a lot of fish! Great service!
Captain was awesome! We had two girls 11 and 15 they both had a blast even though seas were rough. Also had 70+ dad captain was patient and took care of all of us. Would recommend this charter for anyone
Very windy day. Only two other boats out fishing because of the rough waters. Capt. Chris worked hard to find is fish and was successful. We had to try multiple spots but we kept moving until we finally got the action we were hoping for. This outfit worked hard to make sure we had a fun day on the water. I will be using them again!