Explore Galveston's three bays on a guided fishing charter. Use the right gear to catch trout, redfish, flounder, and more in this fishing haven.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy your fishing adventure near Galveston Island, a barrier island in the Gulf Coast with over 30 miles of beautiful beaches
- Hit up Galveston’s three bays, all of which are teeming with plenty of local fish
- Let your captain take you to the best spots for hooking the big one, including redfish, trout, and flounder
- Enjoy the fascinating views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships to classic sailboats
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice, and cleaning your catch
Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food, drinks, fishing license, and camera. Hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, and bananas are not allowed.
Oct 2, 2017
Captain Chris was very friendly and patient. He knew the good spots to hit. The boat was very comfortable. Plenty of room for everyone. I enjoyed it so much I already booked another trip.
Oct 25, 2016
Guide was great. Just did not catch fish! Do not believe it had anything to do with guide just one of those days!!
Oct 17, 2016
Fish just were not biting. No issues with JCC. They made the best of it!
Meeting location:  715 N Holiday Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year