- 43 Ratings
Half-Day Family Fishing Trip from Beaufort
Set off on a half-day fishing trip with your family to cruise along the shores of North Carolina. Work with a professional, who helps you find the best spots to reel in a big catch.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a four-and-a-half hour fishing excursion that's led by a local professional
- Head over North Carolina's calm waters with your family, getting hooked up with everything you need for a fun time out
- Cruise along the shore, casting away for local species that you can take home for dinner
- Work alongside an expert, who has plenty of experience fishing in the area and offers insider tips along the way
- Guided half-day fishing trip
- Rod, bait, tackle, and license
There is a well-stocked galley on board for snacks and drinks. Beer, wine, and mixed drinks are also sold.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 43 Ratings
Very helpfull and friendly crew, focussed to give the customers a safe tour and an good fishing experience. The boat was very clean, good fishing gear, beverages and snacks available, beautifull weather and an even so beautifull environment. We had a wonderfull morning!! Thanks to Crystal Coast Lady.
Well it was for a half day fishing trip, but it rain and we was cut like a hour and half . I think people should have gotten a refund from this trip. Thanks
Ship was very comfortable,clean and large enough to provide a smooth ride in the relatively calm seas. Also there was plenty of room to accommodate all the fishermen. Crew was very helpful.
Great customer service. We had a wonderful time. The only drawback was the fishing. In 4 hours 4 people caught 3 tiny fish. Not much of a fishing trip, but overall, a great family experience.
Although no one to blame....no fish