- 6 Ratings
Half-Day Custom Private Tour of London
Discover London's vibrant community, delicious food markets and historical landmarks on a private, custom tour with an expert guide. Experience the culture of London while you cruise on the river Thames, explore some of the city's affluent neighborhoods, visit local pubs and more.
What You Will Do
- Cater to your interests with insider tips and concierge services from an expert guide and truly experience the city while your personal photographer captures your favorite moments
- Drink at a historical pub that dates back hundreds of years, visit the city's bustling financial district at Canary Wharf and explore the area's famous monuments, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Big Ben
- Catch sight of traditional ceremonies, such as the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, from a unique vantage point
- Venture outside London for an impressive view of the city on the hill in Greenwich
- Listen to stories told from your guide about the history, culture, and architecture of the city
- Half-day guided tour
Gratuities (optional), transportation, attraction admission and meals are not included in your tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance. 50% refund for cancellations between 2 days and 7 days in advance. No refund for tours cancelled less than 2 days in advance.
- 6 Ratings