- Visit a colorful busy market of Merkato – the biggest open-air market in Africa
- Learn about the Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity by visiting the Holy Trinity Cathedral
- See ancient historical and religious artifacts at the small museum of the Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Drive on the main streets of Addis Ababa to see historical monuments and major landmarks
- Learn how to cook Ethiopian meals with a local family visit
- Attend traditional Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony and enjoy Coffee like Ethiopians
- Guided tour
June, July and August is the rainy season in Addis Ababa so please get dressed accordingly.
When visiting the Holy Trinity Cathedral, women should be fully dressed and cover hairs.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sightseeing Tour of Addis Ababa
Discover Ethiopia's vibrant culture and history with a visit to Addis Ababa. Experience an authentic Merkato market, check out ancient fossil remains, visit famous monuments and taste traditional Ethiopian meals on this guided sightseeing tour through the country's capital city.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 9hrs