Half-Day Cultural Tour in Addis Ababa
Partake in a half-day cultural guided tour of Addis Ababa. Visit Holy Trinity Cathedral, and Merkato market, the biggest outdoor market in Africa.
What You Will Do
- Visit a colorful busy market of Merkato – the biggest open-air market in Africa
- Learn about the Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity by visiting the Holy Trinity Cathedral
- See ancient historical and religious artifacts at the small museum of the Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Drive on the main streets of Addis Ababa to see historical monuments and major landmarks
- Learn how to cook Ethiopian meals with a local family visit
- Attend traditional Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony and enjoy Coffee like Ethiopians
- Guided tour
When visiting the Holy Trinity Cathedral, women should be fully dressed and cover hairs.
June, July and August is the rainy season in Addis Ababa so please get dressed accordingly.