- 10 Ratings
Half-Day Bus Tour from Anchorage to Whittier
Enjoy Alaskan sights from the comfort of your bus seat on a guided tour. Take in the natural beauty of this northernmost state, make a pitstop at a wildlife conservation center and snap stunning photos.
What You Will Do
- Journey through Alaska on a guided adventure that starts in Anchorage and ends in Whittier
- Follow the Turnagain Arm waterway and explore picturesque spots, including Beluga Point and Portage Glacier
- Make a pitstop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center: See all sorts of animals, including moose, caribou, bison and bears
- Learn about local history and culture through the commentary of a professional guide
- Guided tour
- Visit to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
- 10 Ratings
The owner Doug was delayed in picking us up at the Courtyard but kept us informed with phone calls. The driver of the minibus down to Whitter was excellent with extensive knowledge and information about things we saw on the way there. She kept us informed throughout the trip.
Comfortable transportation. Knowledgeable and engaging driver/guide. Fun and beautiful stops. Easy transfer to ship.
Driver was kind and stated sights info in details.
Our tour guide was great and very informative, the stops were beautiful. Overall more enjoyable than a direct transfer.
- ML Anne
Website is a bit clunky for reservations - update may be needed for this. Email response from company was very quick and much appreciated! We were picked up by a different driver in error and then dropped off (outside) at hotel for our actual driver / tour guide to pick us up. It would have been more professional for 1st driver that made the error to wait with us, especially since she had made the error and was not scheduled for her next tour for a bit of time. Otherwise, the transfer to Whittier was good, tour guide was friendly and got us to the cruise ship in time!
Nice tour and transfer. Shawn was friendly helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Great scenery. Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center was quaint and natural. We were within 6 feet of a huge live Grizzly.