Half Day Bay and Jetty Fishing in Galveston
Reel in tasty catches that make for a perfect dinner on a four hour fishing charter. Take a leisurely cruise around Galveston Island as you cast away and catch sight of the local wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Hunt for a variety of local catches that teem in these Texas waters: trout, Spanish mackerel, redfish and more
- Get ready to reel in plenty of fish with this charter perfect for any age or skill level
- Be the captain of your trip when it comes to choosing when you hit the water: morning, afternoon or evening
- Keep your eyes peeled for a plethora of other wildlife: everything from dolphins to pelicans
- Four hour fishing charter
- All equipment, including rods, reels, tackle and bait
- Fish cleaning services at the dock
Bring a cooler with snacks and drinks (beer is welcome, but no glass bottles). Everyone over the age of 17 must have a valid Texas fishing license, with an oversized red drum endorsement.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 29 Ratings
Gunnar did an excellent job and was great with my kids. Extremely friendly and I could not have been happier.