Explore Montana's legendary river waters on a fun-filled, half-day rafting trip. Spend hours paddling your way over shimmering waters as you soak up the sun in the afternoon.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Clark Fork River on a guided whitewater rafting trip over glittering waters
- Cruise through the Alberton Gorge as you head down a scenic 12-mile run surrounded by impressive canyons
- Enjoy class III rapids ideal for any skill level: Get the perfect combination of adventure and safety with this trip
- Listen to stories of the area’s rich history from someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Half-day afternoon rafting trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jul 6, 2017
We were on the Blackfoot I believe. Very nice group we were with but a set of 5 year olds isn't my idea of an exciting raft trip. It was more like a float. Cody, the guide was great. Pretty boring water.
Meeting location:  912 E Broadway St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year