Do some sightseeing in Alaska from the comfort of your bus seat on a guided tour. Take in the natural beauty of this northernmost state, make a pitstop at a wildlife conservation center and see local creatures up-close.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey through Alaska on a guided adventure that starts in Seward and ends in Anchorage
- Get out and explore picturesque spots, including Beluga Point and Summit Lake, snapping photos along the way
- Make a pitstop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center: See all sorts of animals, including moose, caribou, bison and bears
- Learn about local history and culture through the commentary of a professional guide
- Half-day bus tour
- One-hour conversation tour
Jun 12, 2017
Dan was just amazingly patient and careful with us! Muito obrigado, Dan! Joao and Alex
Jun 5, 2017
Our driver was great - courteous and informative. We were able to spend some time at a variety of stops and her explanations were very interesting.
May 29, 2017
There were several communication issues, but our driver was great because it was clear she really loves what she does and made it her priority to make sure we were having a good time despite the earlier confusion.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year