Half-Day Adventure Tour of Kolkata with Dinner
Meander through Kolkata on a six-hour tour of the city's most famous spots. Get a local look at this bustling metropolis as a guide shows you the sites that make this city so popular.
What You Will Do
- Visit famous architectural sites that tell the story of Kolkata's past, including the Victoria Memorial and the Kali Temple
- See the city from a local perspective as a Kolkata-native shows you eye-catching attractions
- Ride a ferry across the water to Belur Math, a stunning monastery that offers picture-perfect views of the city skyline
- Chow down on a flavor-packed dinner made with local spices and fresh vegetables
- Leave the driving to the pros with private transportation to and from each destination
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private transport to and from attractions
Please dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship. Comfortable walking shoes recommended.