Gulf Stream Fishing in Murrells Inlet
Cast away on a fishing trip 70 miles offshore where you reel in sail fish, tuna, marlin, wahoo and more. Take home a delicious catch as you bask in the warm weather under the pristine South Carolina sky.
What You Will Do
- Reel in fish that thrive in the warm waters of the Gulf Stream as you spend the day aboard a comfy boat
- Leave dry land behind on board a 41' Wellcraft equipped with up-to-date electronic systems and approved safety equipment
- Keep your eyes open for dolphins, marlins, barracudas and more as you sail over dark-blue waters
- Skip the hassle of cleaning your catch with the friendly crew taking care of the nitty-gritty
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, bait, tackle and ice
- Fish-cleaning services
- Fishing tour
Please dress according to the weather and season. Please wear non-skid footwear and sunscreen. Please check with your doctor if you think you may get sea sick. Please no glass of any kind and no alcohol except for beer. Participants must be at least 21 years of age to drink.
Full refund for cancellations made seven days before charter date.