Guided XinYi Food Tour
Wander through the backstreets of XinYi while enjoying some of Taipei's best street food. Sample Taiwanese burger, soup dumplings, and, if you're feeling adventurous, stinky tofu.
What You Will Do
- Head off the beaten path to experience authentic Taiwanese food that's influenced by different regions of China and Japan
- Start your adventure at a traditional market where you taste seasonal fruits and piping hot green onion bread
- Stroll through backstreets to experience some of the locals' favorite street food, including cold sesame noodles
- Check out the Sun-yat Sen Memorial Hall and finally end the tour with a special old-school Taiwanese icy treat
- English-speaking professional local guide
- 10 food tastings
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Children ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Infants and children under 8 years of age (0-7 years old) are free of charge.
All sales are 100% non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless there is a typhoon. If you've made any mistake, please notify us within 24 hours of purchase and we can help you make any necessary changes.
- 49 Ratings