Guided Wine Tour of Bologna
Explore the wine country around Bologna on an intimate tour full of flavorful samples. Visit two charming wineries with an expert guide to taste local wines and enjoy a delightful lunch.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a fun-filled tour of the charming Bologna wine region to see the natural beauty of the Italian countryside
- Taste local wines accompanied by appetizers as you visit two local winery estates that showcase the best of Italian vino
- Explore the small medieval village of Dozza where frescoed walls and a imposing fortress provide unforgettable sights
- Fill up on a gourmet lunch complete with wine as you relax in a typical trattoria or agriturismo
- Enjoy the company of a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide as you immerse yourself in local Italian life
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Visit to two winery estates with tastings and local foods
- Lunch in a typical trattoria or agriturismo with wine
- Visit to the medieval village of Dozza
Pick-up is 15 minutes prior to tour departing time.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.