Guided Waterfall and Coffee Tour in Huatulco
Hike your way through the jungles of Huatulco to uncover shimmering waterfalls in this Pacific paradise. Check out a coffee plantation high in the Sierra Madre Mountains to sample rich beans right where they're grown.
What You Will Do
- Taste delicious coffee straight from the source with a visit to a farm where the flavorful beans are grown right on site
- Encounter gushing waterfalls that invite you to cool off in the crystal-clear pools that form at the bottom
- Trek through lush tropical jungles: Feel like a conquistador as you work your way through this humid climate where sunlight shimmers through the canopy
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Soda and bottled water
- Food on the coffee farm
- Entrance to the waterfalls
- Bilingual guide
Please bring tennis shoes, a towel, swimwear, insect repellent and cash.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows will be charged the full price.