Guided Walking Tour of Ulaanbaatar
Discover the vibrant capital of Mongolia on a guided tour of Ulaanbaatar. Sample rich flavors, stroll down hidden streets, and visit museums as you learn about Mongolia's unique history and culture.
What You Will Do
- Marvel at Ulaanbaatar's unique juxtaposition of architectural designs, ranging from simple museums and monasteries to vibrant traditional styles
- Taste the hearty flavors of authentic Mongolian cuisine when you visit local restaurants and innovative eateries
- Tour the grand homes of Mongolian's last kings and religious leaders to see the historical side of the city
- Revel in the spiritual significance of the Migjid Janraisig Sum, a temple where images of Buddha cover the walls
- Visit iconic landmarks, colorful neighborhoods, important museums and more as you hear historical facts and interesting stories from your guide
- Tour of Ulaanbaatar
- Local guide
- Taxes, entrance fees and handling charges
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at a time of booking.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of scheduled departure.