Guided Walking Tour of Rome
Discover Rome's historical legacy and iconic culture on a guided walking tour through the city centre and Trastevere. Taste sweet gelato, marvel at ancient ruins and make a wish at the Trevi fountain during your day of fun.
What You Will Do
- Explore some of Rome's world-famous landmarks, including the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Navona Square
- Hear interesting stories of emperors, popes and other prominent characters, who cemented Rome's unique place in history
- Admire the Roman Forum from the Capitoline Hill and see impressive views of ancient columns, pillars, arches and more
- Cross the Tiber River to end your trip in Trastevere: Discover local bars, restaurants and popular hang-out spots
- Sip espresso and sample authentic gelato in the historic centre as you bask in the beauty of the Eternal City
- Three-hour walking tour
- Local guide
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure. The tour includes steps, so please wear comfortable shoes. Please also wear clothes that cover the shoulders and knees, as you may visit some churches along the tour. It is recommended that you bring a small bottle of water with you during the summer months. Non-wheelchair accessible.
Full refund, alternative tour or modification of tour if operator cancels or alters tour. Operator will contact you to accommodate you and find a solution.