48 hours before for a full refund.
We're excited to help you complete your booking with Babylon Tours.
Guided Walking Tour of Montmartre in Paris
Wander through the postcard-perfect district of Montmartre, once home to the Impressionists and cabarets of the Belle Epoque period. Stroll through this charming neighborhood with a friendly guide full of fun stories.
What You Will Do
- Stroll around the pearly-white basilica of Sacré Coeur for a breathtaking view of Paris from one of the city’s highest vantage points
- Discover the houses of artists like Van Gogh and Picasso, who called Montmartre home almost a century ago
- Climb the butte of Montmartre as you wind your way up hilly cobblestone streets
- Get acquainted with France’s disco queen Dalida, as well as local artists, who sell their wares in a gorgeous square
- Enjoy a close-up look at Moulin Rouge, Moulin de la Galette, Van Gogh’s house, the Amélie Café and more
- Small-group guided tour of Montmartre
- 26 Ratings
Place Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
Select Date & Time