Guided Walking Tour of Huatulco
Walk along the main streets of Huatulco to uncover the natural and cultural soul of this Pacific town. Stroll through local markets, enter the town's spiritual center and and taste the traditional cuisine of Oaxaca.
What You Will Do
- Visit the Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe to get a glimpse of the largest painting of the Virgin in the world
- Meander through a central craft market where stalls overflowing with aromas, colors and local traditions invite you to explore further
- Taste Oaxacan dishes at a local restaurant: Sample quesillo, fried grasshoppers and chocolate—all washed down with mezcal
- Meet craftspeople who create stunning works of art and clothing with traditional pre-Hispanic looms
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Professional bilingual guide
- Tastings at the restaurant
- Guided tour
Please bring comfortable clothes, tennis shoes and cash.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows will be charged.