- 35 Ratings
Guided VIP Tour of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
Spend hours exploring the Grand Canyon, the iconic natural wonder where sharp stone surfaces slope towards a coursing river that lies at the bottom of a deep crevice. On your way, stop at the Hoover Dam and the Route 66 Train museum to learn about local history.
What You Will Do
- Explore for yourself the unequaled splendor of the Grand Canyon when you stroll along the Rim Trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point and beyond
- Look out over the colorful and prehistoric rocks whose steep sides surround the rushing river that winds its way through all the wonder
- Learn all about the history of the American Southwest and this world-famous landmark from entertaining guides
- Make a number of stops at attractions famous: See the staggering size of the Hoover Dam and discover fascinating history at the Route 66 Train Museum
- Comfy shuttle transportation gets you to and from the Grand Canyon with your starting point in Las Vegas
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Hoover Dam and Route 66 Train Museum stop
- Tour of the Grand Canyon
- Continental Breakfast, lunch, and unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 35 Ratings