- 27 Ratings
Las Vegas to Hoover Dam VIP Tour
Marvel at the power and size of the Hoover Dam with a guided tour of this iconic monument. With more than 100 years of history, there's plenty to learn on a stroll through the Visitor's Center and the Generator Room that leads to an amazing view of Lake Mead.
What You Will Do
- Discover the reasons behind this huge public work constructed almost 100 years ago that harnesses the rushing river to power local homes and more
- Make your way to the top of the dam to see the largest man-made lake in the world, Lake Mead, full of stony shores and clear waters
- Follow your guide through the Visitor's Room to uncover what it took to construct this giant structure
- Set out from your hotel in Las Vegas to make the quick trip to the monumental Hoover Dam
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Tour of the Hoover Dam
- Bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October- February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March- September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 27 Ratings
Very interesting and informative, pictures just don't do justice as ones own eyes take in the majestic undertaking!!
The tour was very good. The bus ride, however, going to and from the dam was uncomfortable. It was very warm inside the van.