- 3 Ratings
Guided Ulaanbaatar Explorer Tour
Get an inside look at the cross-section of traditional and modern in the capital of Mongolia. Visit monuments and neighborhoods throughout Ulaanbaatar that most tourists never see, then explore gorgeous areas in the countryside.
What You Will Do
- Discover both sides of Ulaanbaatar: The traditional yurt-occupied districts and the more modern neighborhoods
- Marvel at the architectural beauty dedicated to Mongolia's last kings and religious leaders on a tour of the King's Palace
- Explore Genghis Khan Square, the Bogd Khan Palace Museum, the Choijin Lama Temple Museum and more
- Revel in Mongolia's natural beauty with a visit to the green pastures and rolling foothills of Bogd Khan Uul National Park
- Taste the hearty flavors that typify Mongolia's cuisine with lunch at a popular local restaurant
- Take gorgeous photos of the country as you listen to interesting stories, humorous anecdotes and historical facts about Mongolia's capital city
- Small-group driving tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fuel surcharge and handling charges
- Entrance fees, environmental management charge and National Park fees
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Tour not recommended for participants with back problems. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at a time of booking.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of scheduled departure.
- 3 Ratings