- 32 Ratings
Guided Tour of Zion National Park from Las Vegas
Picturesque landscapes await at the Zion National Park with a guided tour that lets you see it all. Take a ride through a stunning nature preserve where three distinct environments come together: the Colorado Plateau, the Great Basin and the Mojave Desert.
What You Will Do
- Trek through the rugged landscapes of Zion National Park to immerse yourself in a pristine environment with alternating open valleys and rocky cliffs
- Stop by famous spots like the Great White Throne, Checkerboard Mesa, the Three Patriarchs and more—all of which offer amazing photo opportunities
- Keep your eyes peeled for a world of wildlife, such as mule deer, rock squirrels and pinyon jays
- Head to the Zion Canyon: Thousands of years of erosion by the Virgin River have left a stunning path through sandstone cliffs where green forests unfurl
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Guided tour of Zion National Park
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are suggested. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and a light shirt are comfortable.
- 32 Ratings
Dennis, the Tour Guide was a fountain of useful knowledge which he shared with considerable skill without imposition. Unlike some other Guides, he did not for once mentione tips for the eight-odd hours that we spent together on the Tour. The guy has got glass!