Experience amazing waterfalls up to 3,000 feet tall, azure glaciers, alpine valleys, snow-capped mountains, and peaceful lakes in the iconic Yukon. Hear fascinating gold rush stories, and learn about the plants and animals of this wild and beautiful land.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off this adventure by boarding a comfortable mini-coach to explore the White Pass elevation, up 3,292 feet, all the way to the Yukon
- Enjoy plenty of stops, including majestic waterfalls that cascade up to 3000 feet, azure glaciers, alpine valleys, snow-capped mountains and more
- Hear gold rush stories, paired with plenty of history-packed tales, and information about the plants and animals you see
- Gaze in awe at the landscape and its precipitous cliffs, deep valleys, majestic granite mountains and dangerously deep valleys where wild bears and other wildlife live
- 3.5-hour guided tour
- Please dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes
- Bring your passport
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Jul 15, 2019
Excellent excursion. Our guide John was fantastic and Michelle at the Mushers Camp was just as wonderful. We all absolutely enjoyed the experience.
Jun 17, 2019
We wanted to stop at a few picture spots along side the road and the driver did not stop. Also, the driver did tell the Yukon stories, but we also heard about his life stories and about his wife in China and the monies they were going to lose there because of the China issues.... After finding out the Dogsled location only charged $5 entry fee and less for groups and $20 for Gold panning (which we wish was optional too), the tour was overpriced.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year