- Wander through Cornelius Vanderbilt’s Renaissance-style mansion, as well as the Marble House of William Vanderbilt, which is modeled after the White House
- Roll along the Atlantic coast as you follow Ten Mile Ocean Drive—an exclusive stretch of road once cluttered with Rolls Royces
- Gaze at over 300 years of architecture: From Colonial and Gothic Revival to Modern and more
- Marvel at the opulent mansions of Bellevue Avenue—some so large that they are now museums or even schools
- Take in all of Newport with this extensive tour that covers over 150 intriguing landmarks that range from the Gilded to the Modern Age
- Guided tour of Newport
- Tours through two mansions
Some trolleys are wheel chair accessible.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Newport Trolley Guided Tour
Hop aboard a charming trolley for an extensive tour of Newport, one of the most historic and wealthiest cities in America. Explore a seaside paradise full of imposing mansions and breathtaking sights, and listen along as your guide tells tales of its past and present.
Duration:  1hr 30mins