Guided Tour of Ubud & Volcanoes
Set off on a guided adventure to scenic Ubud where you uncover the culture and historical area. Get an up-close look at a towering volcano as you explore the area with a professional guide.
What You Will Do
- Meet the talented artists of Batuan or Kemenuh village, which are well known for many generations as painting village and woodcarving village.
- Marvel at the Tegalalang rice terrace, a scenic field with a special irrigation system call Subak.
- Try the most unique and expensive coffee called Luwak Coffee.
- Visit Batur global geopark to see Batur volcano, which is semi-active volcano, plus gaze out over the shimmering waters of Lake Batur.
- Make your way to the ancient Tirta Empul temple and feel the spiritual atmosphere while you are there.
- Guided tour
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance tickets
- A cup of Luwak coffee
- Sarong for the temple
- Mineral water
Bring camera for your best moment and extra cash for personal purchases.