Guided Tour of Ubud & Tanah Lot
Discover the magic and wonder of Bali on a tour to two unforgettable locations, Ubud and Tanah Lot. Explore Ubud, a famous center of art and culture, and visit Tanah Lot, which is home to a floating temple.
What You Will Do
- Take in the talent and passion of the barong and keris dancers, who perform a ritual that deals with good versus evil
- Wander through areas known for their art, including the silversmith village of Celuk, the painter village of Batuan, and Kemenuh, the wood-carving village
- Marvel at the Tegalalang rice terrace, a scenic field with a special irrigation system call Subak
- Check out a traditional coffee plantation to taste the most unique and expensive luwak coffee around
- Snap stunning photos of the Taman Ayun temple, which served the royal family and is home to gardens built by the Mengwi Empire in 1634
- Get a glimpse of the floating Tanah Lot temple, which stands just off the coast on a large rock
- Guided tour
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance tickets
- A cup of Luwak coffee
- Sarong for the temple
- Mineral water
Bring Camera for your best moment and extra cash for personal purchases.