Guided Tour of the Tulum Ruins in Cancun
See for yourself the Mayan ruins of Tulum on a guided tour filled with history. Wonder among these ancient ruins perched on a cliff high above the Caribbean sea, before visiting Tankah Park to discover a world of natural beauty.
What You Will Do
- Head back in time on a stroll around the impressive ruins of Tulum, a coastal Mayan city home to monumental ancient temples
- Take your pick of fun activities: Ziplining, canoeing, snorkeling, swimming in cenotes and more—all in the pristine beauty of Tankah Park
- Set out with an English-speaking guide, who gets you to all the can't-miss spots of Cancun
- Kick back and relax with round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van that gets you there and back in style
- Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- All entrance fees and road tolls
- Guided tour of Tulum
- Visit to Tankah Park
- Round-trip transportation
Bring swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, extra clothes, insect repellent and and sunscreen.
If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made. Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even I can make that call. This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made. Cancellations can be made by e-mail (email@example.com) 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office. You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English. We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund. In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs. After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can. Our phone number in Cancun is 914-0290. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours. If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty. You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour. We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun.