Guided Tour of the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
Take an intimate look at Amsterdam's famous Rijksmuseum on an informative tour. Skip the long lines to see more of the Dutch masters' iconic artwork as a knowledgeable guide leads the way.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Rijksmuseum to indulge in Holland’s most celebrated artists, like Rembrandt and Vermeer, with a collection of 8000 works
- See the masterworks of Rembrandt, including "The Nightwatch", "The Jewish Bride", "The Syndics of the Drapers' Guild" and more
- Listen to entertaining stories about the museum’s most prominent and quirkiest pieces before marveling at an expansive 19th-century library
- Leave the tour with a solid overview of the museum’s collection and even knowing how to pronounce the name correctly
- Two-hour small-group tour
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line access and ticket valid for the whole day
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 63 Ratings
Our guide was knowledgeable and had a charming personality. She provided a wealth of information and answered all questions.
We had Tea as our historian. She was outstanding. The tour was everything we had hoped for.
Paula was very knowledgeable and entertaining. She did an excellent job. Highly recommend her.
I rate Babylon tours 10/10 .Due to circumstances I had to cancel within two hours of my booked tour .Upon ringing it was happily ,understandingly moved to a later date. Unfortunately my son then forgot to turn up. However they still allowed half the cost to be used towards a future booking .Thats brilliant customer service .And I hope to travel again from Australia one day and complete my tour of the Museum .
Victoria was a passionately well informed and interesting tour guide, and the experience was very enjoyable. Highly recommended!
Our guide was wonderful! She gave us a brief history of the museum which was very interesting. We looked at quite a few paintings and she pointed out the details, explained the painter's style and compared the artist to others in that time period. When the tour was over she also emailed us our tickets which allowed us to stay in the museum or come back later that same day! We would highly recommend this tour!
Victoria our guide was very well informed and despite the large crowds was able to lead us through the bodies and clearly described the very important pieces
Our tour guide was fantastic!! She was very knowledgeable about the museum and very friendly. She was on time. I would highly recommend Babylon Tours.
Paula did an excellent job!!
The guide we had been told we would have was changed with no prior notification