Guided Tour of the Latin Quarter & Notre-Dame in Paris
Explore the center of Paris' history, from the medieval age to the present day with a stroll through the bohemian Latin Quarter. Visit Notre Dame and follow in the footsteps of Hemingway and Fitzgerald as you discover Paris.
What You Will Do
- Unearth the history of Paris' Latin Quarter as you encounter everything from ancient Roman ruins to modern movie sets
- Dig up the intellectual roots of the Sorbonne University and discuss the famous thinkers buried under the Pantheon’s majestic dome
- Browse the book stacks at the famous Shakespeare & Co. before reading a few pages at the Luxembourg Gardens
- Marvel at the ornate beauty of the Notre Dame Cathedral as you get an inside look at this Gothic masterpiece
- Small-group guided tour of the Latin Quarter
- Entry to Notre Dame
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 32 Ratings
While we really liked our guide, Agate, the tour was not what we expected. Notre Dame was impressive but the Latin Quarter was not terribly helpful.