Guided Tour of Temples in Bhubaneswar
Surround yourself in the beauty of India's religious history on a six-hour tour of temples in Bhubaneswar. Travel back in time on a journey to five of the area's ancient shrines.
What You Will Do
- Look up at the exquisite stone archway of the Mukteshwar Temple, which was built in the 10th century to mimic a lotus flower
- Snap a photo in front of the Yogini Temple in Hirapur, one of four yogini temples in India dedicated to the cult of tantra
- Indulge in a delicious lunch packed with flavorful spices and local vegetables to refuel for more sightseeing fun
- Leave the driving to a local, who gets you around the area in style as you enjoy this charming city
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Please dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship. Comfortable walking shoes recommended.