We're excited to help you complete your booking with Strawberry Tours.
US $0Per Ticket
Guided Tour of South London Landmarks in Spanish
Set off on a walking tour through the south of London to see some of the city's most famous sights. Follow your Spanish-speaking guide on a tour to Tower Bridge, City Hall, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and plenty more.
What You Will Do
- Cross the Thames River on a stroll over London’s iconic Tower Bridge, then walk along the history-filled banks
- Enjoy amazing views of the city as you explore the center of London’s bustling cultural scene
- Discover everything this area has to offer, from Shakespeare’s Globe Theater to the Tate Modern museum, with the help of a Spanish-speaking guide
- Hear stories of Southwark’s notorious prison, The Clink, where prisoners were hung in cages outside as a warning to fellow citizens
- Walk through London’s oldest market, Borough Market, considered the heart of the city’s thriving gastronomic scene
- Walking tour of south London in Spanish
Select Date & Time