We're excited to help you complete your booking with Strawberry Tours.
Guided Tour of South London Landmarks
Set off on a walking tour through the south of London to see some of the city's most famous sights. Follow your guide to Tower Bridge, City Hall, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and plenty more.
What You Will Do
- Cross the Thames River on a stroll over London’s iconic Tower Bridge, then walk along the history-filled banks
- Enjoy picturesque views of the city as you explore London’s bustling cultural scene
- Discover everything this area has to offer, from Shakespeare’s Globe Theater to the Tate Modern museum
- Hear stories of Southwark’s notorious prison, The Clink, where prisoners were hung in cages outside as a warning to fellow citizens
- Walk through London’s oldest market, Borough Market, considered the heart of the city’s thriving gastronomic scene
- Walking tour of south London
Select Date & Time