Guided Tour of Sintra from Lisbon
Explore a decadent palace, beautiful gardens and hidden pathways on a guided tour of Sintra, a charming city in Portugal. Discover its romantic allure and dreamlike mountainside setting as you learn about its rich history and culture.
What You Will Do
- Explore the National Palace of Pena, whose bold exterior, architectural design and imposing cliffside location exemplifies 19th-century romanticism
- Marvel at the palace's equally decadent interior and secret pathways, as well as the lush forest, which surrounds the palace grounds
- Visit Sintra Mountain Natural Park for stunning views of the mountainside, green vegetation and serene skies
- Learn about Sintra's mysterious past while you experience its enthralling romantic charm
- Small group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.