Guided Tour of Sintra, Cascais & Estoril Cabo da Roca from Lisbon
Visit a decadent palace, fairytale gardens and quaint fishing villages on a guided tour of Portugal's scenic coast. Immerse yourself in the country's natural beauty as you learn about its rich history and intricate culture.
What You Will Do
- Explore the National Palace of Pena, whose bold exterior, architectural design and imposing cliffside location exemplifies 19th-century romanticism
- Marvel at the palace's equally decadent interior and secret pathways, as well as the lush forest, which surrounds the palace grounds
- Travel to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe, for incredible cliffside views of the ocean
- Visit Cascais, a well-preserved fishing village dating back to the 12th-century to learn the history of this charming coastal town
- Admire Portugal's stunning coasts and beautiful beaches, which line the shores from Estoril to Lisbon
- Small-group tour
- Full narration
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
No cancellation fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% cancellation fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.