Guided Tour of Santiago de Compostela from Porto
Go beyond Portugal on a guided tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city's past as you explore local landmarks and attractions for an up-close look at its thriving culture.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a guided adventure to Santiago de Compostela, a Spanish city with a history dating back centuries
- Journey through time on a tour that explains the role of St. James in the town's past and its current importance as an international pilgrimage center
- See an abundance of local landmarks, including the Santiago Cathedral and Santa Luzia Sanctuary
- Soak up the culture as you hear plenty of insider stories from your local guide
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
Must be 18 or older to consume alcohol.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
- 3 Ratings