- Experience a beautiful city with diverse food and culture on a guided tour of Toronto’s Queen Street West, Chinatown and Kensington Market
- Kick off the fun by riding in a streetcar to your first stop, the legendary Graffiti Alley, a great place to discover incredible artworks and snap memorable photos
- Stroll along Spadina Avenue as you hear tales of its rich history, then make your way to local Asian markets where you can sample tasty foods
- Hit up Kensington Market to check out vintage clothing boutiques and local restaurants that cater to foodie crowds
- End your tour at the base of Toronto City Hall’s twin towers, where you will learn more about the city’s great diversity
- One transit ticket for each guest
- All taxes and fees
- Guided tour
Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather of the day. During the summer, a bottle of water, sun glasses, sun block and a head covering are all recommended. Meals are not included on this tour, but guides know all the great restaurants in each of the areas that you visit. Liability waivers must be completed by all participants prior to the tour departure. A break is provided mid-way on this tour. Although all tours are accessible to people with wheelchairs and strollers, circumstances beyond control of tour provider may obstruct clear access. Smoking within the tour group is not permitted. By law, alcoholic beverages may not be consumed in public areas.
Cancellations are permitted up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure time. Cancellations within 24 hours of departure will be considered ‘no shows’.
All customers on tours which are cancelled due to weather, will be refunded their purchase.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below