- Stroll the Gran Plaza and visit the impressive statues, monuments and gardens that makeup this lively community gathering place
- Wander the colorful Morelos commercial zone to discover unique handcrafted goods and gain insight into how they are made
- Capture Monterrey’s colorful culture and unique history on camera as you walk the banks of the pristine Paseo Santa Lucía canal
- See the ornate Mirador del Obispado, a beautiful building used by the church that dates back to the 1700s and boasts the largest monumental flag in Mexico
- Visit the striking and imposing Governor’s Palace, which was built almost entirely out of red granite in the 1800s
- Entrance fees
- Pick up at your hotel
- Guided tour
Please bring extra money, a camera and sunscreen.
25% charge for any cancellation.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Tour of Garcia Caves Near Monterrey
Travel back in time millions of years ago with a visit to Las Grutas de Garcia or Garcia Caves, a prehistoric cave in the heart of Mexico. Wonder at the ancient rock and fossil formations as you learn about the cave's underwater past, then travel to Huasteca Canyon and the town of Garcia for a taste of local culture and even more stunning geographical formations.
Tour of Cola de Caballo Waterfall and Villa de Santiago in Monterrey
Experience Monterrey's vibrant culture and breathtaking views on a unique walking and hiking tour. Wander through the colonial town of Villa de Santiago then take in Monterrey's natural beauty with a hike to the pristine waters of the Cola de Caballo waterfall.